Thyroid and Cortisol in MS: Best Natural Hormone-Balancing Solutions
How does multiple sclerosis affect the endocrine system? Thyroid and cortisol imbalance are far more common in MS than most of us realize. In fact, hormone imbalance and autoimmune disorders go hand in hand, both evolving slowly and often without symptoms in the early stages. Supporting hormones as early as possible is an upstream approach that can slow down the progression of hypothyroidism and restore balance to cortisol, estrogen, and testosterone. Given the interplay between MS and hormones, removing stresses from the endocrine system and creating your healing environment are both recipes for hormone balance.
You will learn:
- The big picture overview of the endocrine system
- Why balancing one hormone and ignoring others is ineffective
- How to balance your cortisol and thyroid hormones naturally
- Data behind natural supplements for hormone balance
Register: Please use the form on the right to register and receive an email with the Zoom link
If the registration form does not appear on the right, please try the following:
- Be sure you are using the newest version of your browser
- Try switching to a different browser
- Check for antivirus, firewalls, browser extensions, or VPN that can prevent the form from loading.
If you are still having trouble, email us at LiveWell@TRUEMedicineMS.com so we can register you.