Ready for a root cause solution to MS fatigue and pain so you can get back to being you?
Those of us living with MS are no stranger to all the ways pain and fatigue interfere with life and our ability to do the things we love.
While pain and fatigue are among the most complex symptoms we see in clinical practice, there’s real hope if you are willing to consider a different approach that works WITH your body.
Join me as I sit down to talk with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, integrative and internal medicine physician, who has devoted his life to helping others recover from fatigue and pain after battling Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a medical student and eventually recovering. He has since devoted his life to treating the underlying causes of pain and fatigue and has done extensive research to back up his findings. I’ve been using his S.H.I.N.E. protocol to treat fatigue in my clinical practice, and I want to share what I’ve learned with you!
We will be discussing:
- Prevalence of fatigue, pain, and fibromyalgia in MS
- How the S.H.I.N.E. protocol targets the underlying causes of fatigue and pain
- Research behind supplements like ginseng and broad spectrum multivitamins/multiminerals for fatigue and pain
- Utility of medications like low dose naltrexone and amantadine for fatigue
- How to identify and manage autonomic dysfunction that often accompanies MS and related symptoms
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., is one of the most frequently quoted integrative, pain and fibromyalgia medical authorities in the world. He is the author of the best-selling From Fatigued to Fantastic!(Penguin/Avery 2021) , Pain Free, 1,2,3!, the Complete Guide to Beating Sugar Addiction, Real Cause Real Cure, The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution, Diabetes Is Optional and the popular free Smart Phone app Cures A-Z. He is the lead author of 8 studies on effective treatment for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.