What EVERY Newly Diagnosed Person with MS Must Know
An MS diagnosis can be disorienting and full of emotions, especially if you don’t have the right information or support to begin the work of healing your immune system. Dr. Susan and KT Sloan (host of the popular MS podcast MS.UNDERSTOOD), who both live with MS, will explore the process of moving through an MS diagnosis and finding that new normal. They will also share what they wish they knew when they first got diagnosed, including “Must Have Tips” for building a healthy immune system.
You will learn:
- How to navigate the weight of an MS diagnosis
- How to put the right support in place
- How ways to deal with uncertainty
- How to pivot and find your new normal
- 5 ways to strengthen your immune system and begin healing MS